Pages

Friday, August 27, 2010

Lighten up..............

I ran across a few videos that are sort of fun.  The first is a bunny binky with a full turn, the landing looked a little rough but this bunny is olympic caliber.

 

Next is a little goat person that is full of.....joy.


And the third depicts something that anyone with many animal people to care for sometimes has nightmares about.  It is titled: "Never Run With Grain".  If you are a Vangelis fan you are in for a treat.


You human animal persons reading this should now go find a non-human (or natural) animal person(s) and have some fun with them.

6 comments:

Bea Elliott said...

It's so easy to get bogged down by the unhappy stories... Thanks once again for posting some uplifting ones - They always arrive at just the right time! :)

Krissa said...

That goat has the same moves as my cat boy, Spike! ... The last one reminds me of when I got mobbed by goats when I was a kid. Of course it was at a 'petting zoo'. Sigh. Anyway, I wasn't scared, but my parents were. I did lose a little bit of one of my shirtsleeves though. :)

veganelder said...

Thanks for commenting Bea. I find I have a limit to how much misery I can cope with....then it is time to step back and look at other things. I am able then to refresh myself, I am glad it maybe refreshed you too.

veganelder said...

Thanks for commenting Krissa, good for you for not being frightened when you were small.

So I'm Thinking Of Going Vegan said...

I agree with Bea. And one of the reasons why I like this blog is the nice mix of serious and fun pieces. :)

veganelder said...

I appreciate your comment, So I'm Thinking of Going Vegan. :-)