Pages

Friday, December 17, 2010

Ineffably sad............

.....no bloody or violent scenes are shown, just the story of Jenny being told.


Their lives are their own, we have no right to interfere with, use, confine, hurt or kill any of our fellow animals. We must stop, for their sake.....and for our own. Living as a vegan is the only way to live a life with a minimal amount of harm.....please begin your journey there as soon as you can.

Thanks to Patty over at the Animal Liberation blog for finding the video.

4 comments:

So I'm Thinking Of Going Vegan said...

I like the quote by Wilcox. This one too:

I am the voice of the voiceless;
Through me the dumb shall speak,
Till the deaf world´s ears be made to hear
The wrongs of the wordless weak.
.......................
And I am my brothers keeper,
And I will fight his fights;
And speak the words for beast and bird
Till the world shall set things right.


--ELLA WHEELER WILCOX

veganelder said...

Thanks SITOGV....one of my favorites too.

Krissa said...

That's exactly what I was going to comment - I love Ms. Wilcox's quote. I am going to watch the video, not just yet though. I already know I'll start crying so I'm saving it for later. But I will watch it.

veganelder said...

Thanks for commenting Krissa, I don't blame you for putting the watching off.