Pages

Friday, December 19, 2014

Enjoy your solstice season...

Juli (my wife) worked and worked to get a photo of the boys suitable for this time of year. She finally came up with one she liked. (I got a hoot out of the boy on the right (Jon Jon) going behind the backdrop and trying to pull it down.)

Happy Solstice from Luigi Jr. and Jon Jon !
I did see some other images that seemed to convey the spirit of the season and here they are...enjoy your holiday(s) and thank you for living vegan!


I'm not sure the hat is welcome.

I don't know who these beings are...but I like the messages on their signs. Enjoy your vegan solstice!

4 comments:

joan.kyler said...

What sweet and funny bunnies they are! Love the other pictures, too.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! My wish for the New Year is that people take the lesson of peace and compassion to heart and practice it in all aspects of their daily lives.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful!!! This blog brings me such joy.

veganelder said...

Thank you for commenting Joan. I second your holiday greetings and wish. Thanks for expressing them.

veganelder said...

Thank you for commenting DEM. That's quite nice to know DEM. Your being is highly valued here.