Pages

Sunday, March 23, 2014

Images....

This photo of the face of a donkey knocked me out.

I saw this on facebook and was entranced...I did not research the origin of the image hence I'm not certain whether is has been manipulated or not...nevertheless it is a striking picture. (my thanks to the creator)

Finally, this graphic with a quote from Albert Schweitzer.


If you want to be an amazing human animal...live vegan...if you are already doing so...go look in the mirror and be amazed. (and please accept my thanks both from me and from those without human words).




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I adore donkeys!

veganelder said...

Thank you for commenting DEM. Me too! What a face, eh? :-)

Bea Elliott said...

Love the donkey too! Those ears are amazing! And the kissing cows just melts my heart! The wise Dr. spoke the truth. Violating anyone prevents us from becoming the moral beings we should strive to become. It is so,so,so worth-while to be kind.

veganelder said...

Thank you for commenting Bea. Indeed tis true, being kind benefits others but also you. :-)

Christine said...

Love the graphics, particularly the rabbit, thank you for sharing.

veganelder said...

Thank you for commenting Christine. The bunny is one of my favorites too.